In some cases, we may require more than one pricelist based on different groups of customers or products.
- Add New : Create new Pricelist
Pricelist Calculation :
- Code & Name : Fields are mandatory.
- * Name : Type the name of the price list to be created.
- → + - Percentage : Enter the percentage and uncheck 'Is Increment' , to subtract the corresponding percentage from the rate. The calculation is as follows;
Rate =Rate – (Rate * + - percentage/100)
- Discount % : Subtract discount % of amount in rate.
Gross value = Rate * qty
Taxable amount = Gross value – (gross value * discount %)
- Discount Amount : Subtract discount amount in rate.
Line total calculation when give discount amount is;
Line total = (Gross value - discount amount) + taxamt
- Is Increment : Tick 'Is Increment' for adding the corresponding percentage to the rate. Calculation is as follows;
Rate =Rate + (Rate * + - percentage)/100)
- Is Fixed Price List : Set the price list as fixed price. Price remains constant irrespective of changes in MRP.
How to apply price list?
Select price list in the transaction window.
- Price list entry : Utilities → Price list entry → Select pricelist → Select items and set price.
[Can prices for items as per the pricelist]
- Fixed Price List entry : Utilities → fixed price list entry.
[show all fixed price list and set price here]
- Price List Mapping : Utilities → Pricelist mapping.
[Set price list for a particular customer category, System automatically identifies if a pricelist has been assigned to the particular customer].