Credit note is an accounting document Issued by the seller to the buyer informing that his account has been credited due to sales return made by him.
- Series : Select the series.
- Entry Date : Input entry date.
- Customer : Select customer name.
- Sup-DbNoteDt : Input the Sup- DbNote Dt, if the supplier give their debit note date and tick debit note from supplier.
- Sup-DbNote No : Input the Sup-DbNote No, if the supplier give their debit note number and tick debit note from supplier.
- If it is a GST credit note , Turn off "Pre-GST" and Turn on "Refund Tax".
- If it is a Non GST credit note, Turn on "Pre-GST" and Turn off "Refund Tax".
- Invoice no. : Select invoice no.
Select the reason for sales return (Applicable for GST filing).
- Item field :
- If Refund tax on , Item listed based on the selected invoice number.
- Keep the returned item and delete all other items in the entry.
- If Pre-GST on, Press F5 in item field for list all items.
- Taxable : Tick for adding tax component.
- Damaged : Tick to show the item is damaged.
- Is Affect Inventory : If tick, affect the stock of entered item in debit note or credit note.
- Credit note summary
- Customer Summary